Friday, January 29, 2010

Let the blogging begin!

I confess...I always thought I'd have a girl. A sweet, delicate brown-haired, brown-eyed little girl name Sophia Katherine. God, however, had different plans for me and has made me the single female in my home, living this adventure we call life with Stewart and our three boys, Cayden, Carson and Cooper...hence my blog title Four Guys and Me.


My days are filled with hugs and kisses, rough and tumble, children curled up on my lap or flying off furniture, reading books or booking dr. appointments, chaos and diapers...an insane amount of diapers...and more than anything, love and gratitude for all I've been blessed with.


My mom has been nagging me for oh, a decade now, to "get that book written", but I'll start with a blog, pulling inspiration from my happily ordinary life with my sweet peanuts and their daddy, and see what it turns into.


Maybe, just maybe, one day far into the future, I'll be able to edit my blog title to Four Guys, a Girl, and Me. (Wink-wink.) But for now, I'll don my mom-of-boys label with honor as I invite you to follow us along our little road of "Four Guys and Me" sloppy kiss & mud pie happiness!

1 comment:

  1. Boys are so very lovable, though!! You are very blessed!

    ReplyDelete